Skip to main content
Shame on you! My friend was just served a 750€ phone bill and you didn't even care to warn him! It would be as easy as 123 for you to set up an automatic cost alarm or cost blocker option but instead all you care about is that he pays. Shame on you and your business practice!
Unjustified criticism. Customers are warned via text message when 50% of their internet allowance has been used, and again when all of their data allowance has been used. The customer can then choose to stop using the internet for the rest of the month. Your friend must have missed those text messages.

A Simyo forum moderator will respond within a day or so, and no doubt the matter will be resolved in a mutually acceptable manner.
Hi Kuschelfraktion,

I have transferred this topic to subforum Factuur. This way it's easier for other users with the same question or problem to find their answer.

Scotsman is completely right; all of our customers get the text messages he describes. Your friend also.

We already contacted your friend with the good news his bills will be much cheaper. We have recalculated the amount charged for data usage with extra databundles.

I hope you come to realize Simyo isn't a greedy company that doesn't care about their customers. It's simply impossible to save every single customer from high usage.

Reageer