Skip to main content

Hi, I have issue due to high biils and blokked account. I contacted custpmer service. None is avialable on chat, none on the phone number and none answer to my message on whatsup. What we need to do for have contact with you? It seems a scam company when they bill you and none answer of help you. This is very not professional

Hi @SimoneL,

Thank you for your message. It's unfortunate to hear you weren't able to contact us through the other channels. It's quite busy right now which is why the response time is longer than the usual. My sincere apologies for this. 
I would like to help you further. What can I help you with?

Greetings,
Ashley

Hi, @Ashley , can you please give me a number where you can help me out?

Hoi @SimoneL,

Thank you for your reply. You can contact us by phone when you call to ‘1200’ with your Simyo number or to ‘0800-8007’ when you call with another number. 

I can also help you further. Please send me a private message with your phone number and personal information so I can help you. 

Greetings,
Ashley

Hi, I am having the same issue. My simcard was blocked and should have been unblocked for a couple of days already. I am trying to contact the customer service but there is basically noone to give me any response. I cant call via the phone because my simcard is blocked -_- 

Reageer