Skip to main content
I have payed my factuur on the 21st of May and it still says "niet betaald". I got a warning email to pay the bill, too. Can you please check!
I have payed my factuur on the 21st of May and it still says "niet betaald". I got a warning email to pay the bill, too. Can you please check!

dear Alina,

I see that the financial department has processed your payment this afternoon.

In the future we want to ask you to not do the payment yourself, but wait until you get the first reminder. This reminder contains a link to iDeal, and when you use this link to do the payment, it will be processed immediately.

Otherwise we have to do a search for the payment and this might cross the reminders.

Does this answer your question?

Regards,

Charlene
Dear Charlene, 

Same problem again! Can you please check again? I couldn't help but transfer the money from my German bank account, again, since my Dutch bank account doesn't work in the buitenland. 

Now I got a mail saying I have to pay 5,- extra although I've payed several days ago.

Thank you for your help,

Alina
It also says that my mobiele aansluiting worden geblokkeerd. Can you please undo this as soon as possible, since I'm coming to Groningen today?!
Dear Charlene, 

Same problem again! Can you please check again? I couldn't help but transfer the money from my German bank account, again, since my Dutch bank account doesn't work in the buitenland. 

Now I got a mail saying I have to pay 5,- extra although I've payed several days ago.

Thank you for your help,

Alina

Hi Alina,

Could you please send us an email with a printscreen from your banking, where we can see the payment? The financial department will need that to process your payment.

I want to ask you to contact us next time, before you do a transfer like that. As I explained the previous time, it is not possible to process those payments the way we normally do. This can happen then. It also takes a lot of effort to find your transaction and connect it to your phone number. If you contact us, we can discuss the best way to get the payment to us.

You can send the email with the printscreen of the proof of payment to oemail]Klantenservice@simyo.nl[/email]. Make sure the subject says: "Betaalbewijs" and your Simyo phone number.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Charlene

Reageer