Vraag

I made costs outside my bundle, what now?

• 2 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 40 Bekeken

Similar post to others.  WIFI stopped working and started to use cell data.  In 1 hour 30 minutes my phone incurred 181 euros of charges.  Then SIMYO freeze it.  They dont have the option to block out of bundle usage.  So if something goes wrong, as it did here, you will end up with a huge bill.

This is not fair and not a good way to treat customers.

Contacted through Whats App and was told they sent a warning text.  This was not received until after all the charges had been incurred. 

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @JLuz,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to read that high costs were incurred! I can imagine you were shocked by such a high bill.

At Simyo, we are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. These text messages come directly from the network and are always leading. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the tariff is from that moment on (€ 0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to turn off the internet or to buy an internet bundle. From our side, we do our best to warn our customers in time. If you have incurred high costs outside your bundle within a short period of time, we will block your SIM card as a precaution. You can then unblock your SIM card by making a deposit through Mijn Simyo. 

If you didn't receive the warning texts, I would have to look further into this. Can you send me a private message with your personal data? I would be happy to take a look at your connection then.

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer