Skip to main content
This morning I wanted to pay my April bill (which is 2 days late), but could not: you have blocked my phone because of the late bill. Since I use IDEAL to pay, and the verification process is a TAN code sent to my phone, I am unable to pay. I tried to call your customer service via SKYPE (since my phone is now blocked), however you only provide a 0900 number, which is not possible via skype.

I have no way of paying until you either unblock my phone (so I can process the payment via IDEAL), or provide me with a phone number that is not a 0900 number so I can speak to a customer rep.

Thank you
The number that can be dialled from abroad is 0031202003007, so I imagine that might work with Skype too.
For recieving there is no block. The block is only for outgoing call / text and data.
Hi iflament,

Welcome to our forum!

How unfortunate that you can't pay your bill because your subscription has been blocked :(

Scotsman provided you with the right phone number and I see you have had contact with my collegae. She told you that we have received your payment and that there is no block on your simcard. 🙂 Good to see that you have been able to make the payment after all.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

@Scotsman & Raytje, thank you for your help :)

Best regards,

Angela

Reageer