Beantwoord

Hoge factuur

• 9 March 2013
  • 7 reacties
  • 445 Bekeken

• Startend Simyaan
  • 2 reacties
Dear Sir and Madam, 

I have a simyo contract since 1 month and my invoice is about 155 €. I have two bundles, 100 minutes and 1000mb of internet. Why is my bundle after 1 month not activated. I am very disappointed, because i wanted to make a ontract which is not that expensive as my previous one. 
Currently, my simyo card is blocked, i cannot call and use the internet, although i have two bundles to avoid this problem. I tried to reach the "klantenservice" several times, but i cannot reach anyone. I also wrote an e-mail, but no response.

Please solve that problem!

Kind regards, mga1
icon

Beste antwoord door Natascha 12 March 2013, 13:05

Bekijk originele reactie

7 reacties

This is the Dutch simyo forum, so i don't think this is the right place for costumer support for your region. Unless you're Dutch offcource and then you should speak Dutch.
This is the Dutch simyo forum, so i don't think this is the right place for costumer support for your region. Unless you're Dutch offcource and then you should speak Dutch.

Sorry, but i am internaional student which would like to get a solution to my topic. 
So where do i have to write this message??
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Sorry, but i am internaional student which would like to get a solution to my topic. 

Don't worry mga1, the forum moderators do speak English and will be back on Monday (as you will have noticed, there is limited support from Simyo folk on Saterday, and none at all on Sunday). Be aware though that it may take a couple of days before your query has reached the top of the queue.....

PS. I've been an international student many moons ago myself!

Ah, didn't think of that one! But it seems that you've reached the high usage limit and in that case you need to pay (a part) of the invoice and then your card will be unblocked. You should've gotten an e-mail about that also.
Badge +6
Dear Sir and Madam, 

I have a simyo contract since 1 month and my invoice is about 155 €. I have two bundles, 100 minutes and 1000mb of internet. Why is my bundle after 1 month not activated. I am very disappointed, because i wanted to make a ontract which is not that expensive as my previous one. 
Currently, my simyo card is blocked, i cannot call and use the internet, although i have two bundles to avoid this problem. I tried to reach the "klantenservice" several times, but i cannot reach anyone. I also wrote an e-mail, but no response.

Kind regards, mga1

Hoi Mga1,

We have checked it in the system.
We weren't able to find a conversation in which you want to cancel your nummerbehoud request.
Please inform me if you want us to proceed with or cancel the nummerbehoud.
Dear Sir and Madam, 

Kind regards, mga1

Hoi Mga1,

We have checked it in the system.
We weren't able to find a conversation in which you want to cancel your nummerbehoud request.
Please inform me if you want us to proceed with or cancel the nummerbehoud.

hoi natascha,
yes i want to cancel the request for the nummberbehoud! I cannot proove that i called you, but still..
furthermore, what is the solution for now? 

I thought about the conversation with you, and asked me, why simyo did not send me a reminder that i running into high cost?
Moreover, i searched on the forum for answers on my topic.. and i found the right answer..
How could i go on the internet without configuring my phone? 
Badge +6
hoi natascha,
yes i want to cancel the request for the nummberbehoud! I cannot proove that i called you, but still..
furthermore, what is the solution for now? 

I thought about the conversation with you, and asked me, why simyo did not send me a reminder that i running into high cost?
Moreover, i searched on the forum for answers on my topic.. and i found the right answer..
How could i go on the internet without configuring my phone? 

Hoi Mga1,

Wanneer je kiest om gebruik te maken van nummerbehoud dan communiceert Simyo dat de bundels pas in gaan op het moment dat je telefoonnummer is overgenomen. Wanneer je een afwijzing ontvangt van het nummerbehoud dan staat er in de e-mail vermeld dat wanneer je gebruik wilt maken van het telefoonnummer van Simyo dat je dan contact op dient te nemen met de klantenservice om je bundels te activeren. Dat is de reden dat je geen melding hebt gekregen van Simyo dat je een hoge rekening hebt. Ik heb de bundels voor je laten activeren en het nummerbehoud voor je laten annuleren. Gezien feit dat je aansluiting is geblokkeerd wegens hoogverbruik dien je nog wel een betaling hiervoor te doen. Van welk merk toestel maak je gebruik dan kan ik je voorzien van je juiste instellingen.

Reageer