Beantwoord

High out of bundle costs, what can I do?

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 34 Bekeken

Hi Team Simyo! I hope all is well with you

I just received my notification that my bundle was at 100% I then turned off my cellular data immediately but was shocked to find that I had a 88 euro charge for used data. This is unaffordable for me, please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Thank you for your time and help,

Chris

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 31 January 2024, 17:06

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @TheOlmos,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that you made costs outside of your bundle. At Simyo, we are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. These text messages come directly from the network and are always without delay. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the tariff is from that moment on (€ 0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to turn off the internet or to buy an internet bundle. 

From your message I understand that you did in fact turn off your data in time. Because of this I would like to take a look at your subscription, could you send me a private message with your 06-number and personal information?

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer