Skip to main content
has ive said you took 121 euros out my bank today and ive asked bank to return this payment to my account.

my FACTUUR

period was 5-2-2015 to 31-32015.

usage was calls,sms,internet. 77,26.

bundle in that period was 28,80.

plus connection fee and btw.

first call I made was 4-2-2015 last was 26-02-2015.

first sms was 4-2-2015 last was 28-2-2015.

wow internet inside bundle.

but I have paid simyo and they said in a e,mail have received the snapshot gone to my account,but I cant see this payment any were on my account paid.minus 82 euros.

simyo I allow you to show my bill but no the numbers on my account.to this form show the bill and payment ive made of 82 euros but I cant see maybe the forum will see?

be carefull on simyo there not a good company they choose to do what they want to do and hide money sent to them I cant see but I see on my bank account was sent by ideal.

What you have to say moderators.

yes shame I have a folder on my mail account with simyo the e.mail ive recived and sent,think 10/12

Seen lots problems on forum with outside bundle and factuur..
Hi T.coles,

Your records show a couple of emails from my colleagues in the past week. They have explained that the €121 bill was the bill for February.

This was your first bill with Simyo and it contained the 'aansluitkosten' (connection fees) of €14,99 and the first two months of your subscription fees.

Also in February, you made several calls and sent about 60 text messages to the Fillipines. That cost just over €75.

The other bill, for €87 is for the usage costs in March and the subscription fees for April. We would have tried to collect that at the end of April, but now you've already paid the biggest part of it.

There is €4,25 left and we'll collect that 23 or 24 April.

Problems with high usage some customers are confronted with are mainly caused by data usage people are unaware of. Your costs are caused by calling and texting abroad.

Ps: In some sentences it seemed your Caps lock got stuck, so I took the liberty to change it back to regular letters.

Did I explaine it well enough for you?
Hi Ernst.

Thanks for your quote,but with Simyo confused.last bill was from 5-02-2012 to28-02-2015 and bundle 05-02-2015 to 31-03-2015.

Never seen from 28th febuary my March calls or sms,Internet .now it's April

Sorry but iam confused I've seen a bill from febuary to end,but now April seen nothing just want money of me,ok I owe I'll pay but I need to see these details on screen on paper

Bill was 121 which you know asked back from my bank,paid 83.27 on March 16th.show me details from from 28th to now I look at then I can see were I stand what I've used.

Has you know when my sim pack cancelled never activated again never will,I'll stop my account at end my contract April 2016.

But I hope you understand can't say owe I can only see the detail to 28th febuary and it's the 7-04-2015.my sim pack was cancelled/blocked around 10 March and has never been activated.

Hope I here you reply (change my I pad bad English .
Hi T.coles,

So far you have received only one invoice from Simyo. The € 121,05 that was deducted from you bank account was for your February bill.

On the 17th of March we have received € 83,27 from you. The payment has been settled with your March invoice since you requested to buy-off your running Simyo contract. Your bill for March is not published yet. It will be available on Mijn Simyo at the end of the month.

If you log on to Mijn Simyo you can have a detailed overview in a pdf document.
Thanks for your reply,Ali.

Yes I asked for to end my contract but I didn't agree to this.

Sorry but sick answering this comments.

I have all e.mails,Ernst,marco your self,best of all Fatima who was what I think.

I agree out side bundle the calls sms to philippines I agree.

But I'll wait for the March bill,has you moderators my sim pack blocked on 9th or10th March has I went back to my lebara..

So when I see this March bill I will settle the payments and pay my 4euros a month from April to April 2016.

Ps you know I haven't activated my sim pack never will I half cut.

Your forum very good to manipulate what good for Simyo has Ernst said he changed my message????? In his e.mail to me.

we in Holland not Russia or China we have free speech.have a nice day Ali.
Ask Fatima what here e.mail was thing this was on the 12th March to me.
Hi T.coles,

Indeed I made a change in one of your messages. I didn't change the text, merely changed the Caps lock into normal letters.

Complete sentences in Caps lock looks screamy to the readers. We try to have a relaxed and readable forum here.

Your simcard was blocked on 12 March, after which there was no more usage.
Simyo what a customer service company can say want to cancel contract in 2016.only do this month before,but can buy contract at a higher price.

Has I said when I see my bill for March what was paid don't now some numbers on the bill but I'll pay the 121euros,there after to April you can take 4euris plus out of my bank.has you now there be no more calls,sms,etc has I haven't activated my SIM card .

Think out side the bundles any were out side netherlands,pas op.

Set my alarm to cancel my contract with Simyo on March 2016.

.???? Company.
Hi T.coles,

Nice to see you back on the forum.

I tried to call you on your Simyo number to explain the situation but could get in touch with you. Could you send me a private message with a phone number so we can call you about it?

Thanks in advanced.

Reageer