Skip to main content
Last month I was cut off for using 78mb of internet when only I had paid a text messaging and call plan for 9 euro. Once I got cut off on my monthly contract I switched sim card and used a different number. Now I see that on the 26th of April €258.02 was debited from my account. I don't know why this happenend as I have not been using the sim at all since I have been cut off. I don't see how this is fair. Could you please let me know why this happened and if it is possible for me to get my money back?
Last month I was cut off for using 78mb of internet when only I had paid a text messaging and call plan for 9 euro. Once I got cut off on my monthly contract I switched sim card and used a different number. Now I see that on the 26th of April €258.02 was debited from my account. I don't know why this happenend as I have not been using the sim at all since I have been cut off. I don't see how this is fair. Could you please let me know why this happened and if it is possible for me to get my money back?

Hoi Davelad,

Welkom op het forum!

Ik zie in het systeem dat Simyo je telefoonnummer heeft overgenomen op 12 maart. Je hebt gebruik gemaakt van het internet zonder een bundel. Daarnaast zie ik dat er gebeld is naar het buitenland, vanuit het buitenland, sms'jes zijn verstuurd naar het buitenland en vanuit het buitenland. Gebruik maken van de aansluiting in het buitenland of bellen/sms sturen naar het buitenland deze kosten vallen buiten de bundel.

Reageer