Beantwoord

Hoe kan het data mijn datalimiet in het buitenland is bereikt?

• 5 May 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 138 Bekeken

Hello,

I'm spending this in Italy to visit family and friends and so I decided to activate internet for abroad. So far so good, everything seems to work correctly. Until this morning, when I received I text telling my data limit has been reached and that I need to pay (4.84 EUR/MB - that's crazy!) if I want to keep using internet connection. According to "Mijn Simyo" I've just used 22MB. My iPhone also tells me I used around 20MB of data roaming (exactly 19,7MB).
This doesn't make any sense to me. What's happening?
icon

Beste antwoord door Caspar 7 May 2016, 10:23

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 2
Badge +2
I think it may have to do with the issue discussed in this topic: https://forum.simyo.nl/buitenland-88/onjuiste-sms-bereiken-datalimiet-buitenland-33701
Just use Google Translate to find out what is says in English 🙂
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Hi CosmaTrix,

Welcome to the forum,

I can understand that you are worried, but it is probably nothing to worry about. If you read the other topic you will see that we use the normal rates for the use of your mobile phone in other countries. You can answer the text with 'JA' to continue to use internet through Simyo. The same you can see on your Mijn Simyo page. This, if you take some delay into account, is always accurate. Do you have any more questions about this?

Have fun in Italy with your family and friends!!

@Hans63, bedankt voor je hulp :D

Kind regards,
Caspar

Reageer