Vraag

Extra costs outside of my bundle, what can be done about this?

• 25 May 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 21 Bekeken

Hi, hope all is well.
I have been using my laptop connected to my phone's internet which unfortunately I didn't notice, resulting in extra costs out of my bundle. Is there anything I can do to relieve this extra cost?

I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Vasco Domingues

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @vasco_fcd,

Thanks for your message. Sorry to hear that extra costs have been incurred outside your bundle due to internet usage!

We at Simyo are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. These text messages come directly from the network and are always leading. In the last text message we also clearly indicate what the rate will be from that moment on (€ 0.15 per MB) and that it is wise to switch off the internet or to buy an additional internet bundle. At Simyo we do our best to warn our customers in time. If you have incurred high costs outside your bundle within a short period of time, we will block your SIM card as a precaution.

On our website we have a blog with useful internet saving tips, I recommend reading this carefully. If you have an Android phone, it is often possible to set a data limit in your phone. Unfortunately, this is not possible with an iPhone.

We can understand that things can go wrong. I would therefore like to see with you whether we can do something about the costs for once. Could you send me a private message with your phone number and personal details? We can then look at the possibilities together :).

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Reageer