Beantwoord

Why can I not use my phone outside the netherlands?

• 17 March 2015
  • 1 reactie
  • 1119 Bekeken

• Startend Simyaan
  • 0 reacties
Hi,

I have a prepaid from Simyo and i am in Portugal at this moment and cannot use it. My prepaid card is active and has positive credit in it so that is not the problem.
I checked the roaming in the phone and is on and on my simyo you can see that the button for calling in and from outside of the netherlands is on.I even can find the network " NL KPN" when searching but it does not give me the option to choose it as it is greyed out.
can you check this and maybe reset it ?

Thank you for looking at this.

Kind regards,

Alexandre Rodrigues
icon

Beste antwoord door Ernst 18 March 2015, 09:16

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi Milex, welcome on our forum :)

I moved your topic to the subforum Buitenland, that way we keep our forum clear.

In your records I can see you also contacted us via email. My co worker has already answered with
If roaming is turned on, we advise you to manually select a network. You can usually do this by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘Network settings’ in the menu of your device. Your device will then look for all available networks in the area.

To rule out all possibilities, we have reset the network option to call abroad. Please turn your device completely off and back on again to activate the reset

Furthermore, you shouldn't have NL KPN as a network possibility. That would only work in the Netherlands.

Can you let us know if this helped?

Reageer