Beantwoord

How can I use Simyo as cheap as possible abroad?

• 30 October 2013
  • 3 reacties
  • 8753 Bekeken

• Startend Simyaan
  • 0 reacties
Sorry that this is in english.

I need some clarity regarding use of my mobile and internet abroad from Simyo.
I have a sim-only deal, no internet.

What is the least expensive way to make calls and access to internet/emails when I am abroad. (Mostly to make calls in the country itself).

I await a response, thank you
Sabi
icon

Beste antwoord door Ernst 31 October 2013, 13:51

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Welcome sabi,

When your phone isn't sim-locked the best thing you can do is buy a prepaid card with internet and use (free) Wi-Fi where it's available.

Best regards.
Reputatie 7
Badge +9
Welcome sabi,

When your phone isn't sim-locked the best thing you can do is buy a prepaid card with internet and use (free) Wi-Fi where it's available.

Best regards.

Seconded. The problem is that Simyo's target audience are Dutch customers using their mobile phones primarily in The Netherlands. You can of course use your Simyo mobile in another country but the charges are relatively steep, and those calls and data usage won't come out of your monthly allowance because those allowances are only valid for national calls and data usage. And to make matters worse, Simyo don't offer any international call or data bundles. So like Franswon said, you're better off with a local Pay As You Go sim.
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi sabi, welcome on the Simyo forum :)

I took the liberty of making this a seperate topic. Officially I'd say the cheapest way to use internet abroad is being as efficient as possible with wifi.
Unofficially I'd say you would have to read franswon's & Scotsman reaction 😉 (Thanks guys!)

Reageer