Skip to main content
Hi there,

I have just received my prepaid card and I can't call abroad; I have just tried to call to my Spanish phone (that I have with me now) and it says that I should call 1200.

I have selected the option 'bellen in en naar het buitenland' but I still can't call to my Spanish phone. How can I configure through the user page this type of outgoing calls?

Thanks in advance.
Hi manuspain,

Several problems might occur, so it is difficult to say what your problem is. Did you try to phone a Dutch number already, just to check whether it operates properly here. Is your simcard activated? Did you try switching of (and on ;)) your phone (just to be sure) or take the simcard out and insert it again? Did you have a foreign simcard in the phone before inserting the dutch simyo card? (In this case your system might not have automatically switched to the Dutch settings, again: switching on/off might do the trick. Was the number you called (your Spanish number) a simcard, or was it in another phone? Did you phone 1200 and what answer did you get (no idea how good your Dutch is....;))). Maybe many options, but at least worth trying before thinking of other solutions.

Keep up the good spirit. Tomorrow morning there will also be technicians to answer your questions (which I am not).

Last but not least: sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have just checked and it works. I think the issue was that that it took a bit long to activate international calls.

So guys, if you have just bought your card, wait at least 24 hours before thinking that something doesn't work as expected :o
Good to read that you are ok now, welcome to the Simyo family 🙂!
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I have just checked and it works. I think the issue was that that it took a bit long to activate international calls.

So guys, if you have just bought your card, wait at least 24 hours before thinking that something doesn't work as expected :o

Hey Manuspain,

Glad to hear that you can call abroad. :)

@ Kas2u bedankt voor het meedenken.

Reageer