Beantwoord

How can I call abroad from the Netherlands?

• 24 July 2013
  • 4 reacties
  • 1469 Bekeken

Hi there,
I have just received my prepaid card and I can't call abroad; I have just tried to call to my Spanish phone (that I have with me now) and it says that I should call 1200.

I have selected the option 'bellen in en naar het buitenland' but I still can't call to my Spanish phone. How can I configure through the user page this type of outgoing calls?

Thanks in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Kas2u 24 July 2013, 22:59

Bekijk originele reactie

4 reacties

Badge +2
Hi manuspain,
Several problems might occur, so it is difficult to say what your problem is. Did you try to phone a Dutch number already, just to check whether it operates properly here. Is your simcard activated? Did you try switching of (and on ;)) your phone (just to be sure) or take the simcard out and insert it again? Did you have a foreign simcard in the phone before inserting the dutch simyo card? (In this case your system might not have automatically switched to the Dutch settings, again: switching on/off might do the trick. Was the number you called (your Spanish number) a simcard, or was it in another phone? Did you phone 1200 and what answer did you get (no idea how good your Dutch is....;))). Maybe many options, but at least worth trying before thinking of other solutions.
Keep up the good spirit. Tomorrow morning there will also be technicians to answer your questions (which I am not).
Last but not least: sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I have just checked and it works. I think the issue was that that it took a bit long to activate international calls.

So guys, if you have just bought your card, wait at least 24 hours before thinking that something doesn't work as expected :o
Badge +2
Good to read that you are ok now, welcome to the Simyo family 🙂!
Badge +6
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I have just checked and it works. I think the issue was that that it took a bit long to activate international calls.

So guys, if you have just bought your card, wait at least 24 hours before thinking that something doesn't work as expected :o

Hey Manuspain,

Glad to hear that you can call abroad. :)

@ Kas2u bedankt voor het meedenken.

Reageer