Beantwoord

Hoe betaal ik mijn factuur nadat ik weg ben uit Nederland? (Engels)

• 17 December 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 4022 Bekeken

How can I stop my Simyo?
What do I do with the December payment which is due after I've already left in January and no longer have a BSN number and bank account?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jihane 19 December 2016, 14:54

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Ingrid,

First of, I'd like to welcome you to the Simyo Forum 🙂
ub
You're leaving the country in the new year? It was nice to have you at Simyo while you were here 🙂 You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Mijn Simyo environment. Once you've done that, you can surf to Instellingen (Settings) > Abonnement (Subscription). On this page, you'll find an option called 'Abonnement opzeggen' (Cancel subscription). If you follow the steps on this page, you'll manage to successfully stop your subscription. The cancellation will start on the first of January if you cancel in December.

As for the payment: I just had a chat with the financial department about this. We've come to the following solution: I'm going to terminate your bank-information by the time you'd have to pay for December. Consequently, you'll receive an e-mail telling you that the invoice is still open. In that e-mail, you'll find exactly the amount of euros and the invoice number. You'll be able to manually pay the amount, if you make sure to mention the invoice number in the payment. This manual payment can also be done via a foreign bank account. Problem solved! 🙂

Will you let me know if you have any questions about this?

Best regards,
Jihane

Reageer