Vraag

Having no service abroad with eSim, what can I do?

• 21 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 37 Bekeken

Badge

Hi,

My number was transferred to Simyo today as eSim Prepaid, but there is no service... I don’t know if it has anything to do with me currently being in the US, but I already turned on the “calling abroad” setting in Mijn Simyo and restarted my phone, and in the app it says the sim card is active. Could you please check for me and let me know how it could be fixed? Thank you so much!

Best,

Sasha

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @sashaxli,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have service in the US!

Did you try to select a network manually? You can follow our website for instructions, although this is in Dutch. I would love to hear if this helped!

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Badge

Hi Roeqajja,

Thank you so much for your reply! I tried it too but it still didn’t work…

Am I supposed to get an activation email for prepaid too or it would be activated automatically once the number is transferred to Simyo?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @sashaxli,

Thank you for your reply. I see that your number porting has completed. I also see that you've requested a code for your eSIM. Do you see the eSIM in the settings of your phone? If not, you can try to install this through the Mijn Simyo app.

If you need the validation code for this, you can send me a private message with your phone number and personal data. I will send you the code through e-mail then :).

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Badge

Message sent!

Reageer