Beantwoord

Cannot receive SMS or calls while abroad?

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 18 Bekeken

Badge

Hi, I am currently abroad and somehow I cannot receive any calls (goes straight into voicemail) or text messages, can you please help me with it? Many thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 25 March 2024, 16:38

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @sashaxli,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Can you tell me a little more about the issue you are having? For example, which country are you in and do you have network at the moment? If not, Could you please follow the steps on these two pages: Mobiel internet in het buitenland instellen and Handmatig mobiel internet instellen? Please let me know if this has solved your issue. 

Greetings,
Seren

Badge

I am currently in the US and I do have a network showing on my phone which is AT&T. I tried the methods from the two links, but it seems still not working.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @sashaxli,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to read that it still does not work. For now i put a reset on the dataroaming from the simcard. If you turn off the phone for 10 minutes the reset can be succeed. 

I would like to hear if it works again after the reset. 

Greetings,
Amy

Badge

Thank you Amy, i did get a text message from 1200 welcoming to the states and telling me the rates for call and texts, but when i try to call myself from another device, it went straight into voicemail again.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @sashaxli,

Thank you for your reply. Strange that it is still not working. Can you maybe try the simcard in another phone? We can then maybe check what the exact problem is. 

I would like to hear from you. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer