Skip to main content
Hi,

I recently got a simyo sim only contract and asked to keep my old number which was prepaid lebara. The transver of the number however did not work properly. Now, I log in on the simyo webpage with my 'old' number, however when I call someone what pops up on their screen is the simyo temporary number, the same with text messages. But when people who have my 'old' number call me, I receive that call. What is going on?  What can I do? I really do not understand what happend but I am very upset about the situation because it makes things much more complicated for me! Thanks in advance.

Sorry to write in English, it is much easier for me to explain it this way, but the reply can be naturally in dutch.

Thanks!
The number porting from Lebara to Simyo has worked, since you receive calls on your "old" number. What is not working is that your phone is still sending out the temporary number that you got from Simyo. The solution is simple if you have an iPhone: Go to Settings > Phone > My number. There you can change the number to your old number. If you have a different kind of phone, just dig around in the settings as there will be a similar way to change the caller ID.
Hi Tereza, welcome on the Simyo forum :)

According to our records your number was transferred om October 20 from Lebara to Simyo.

If anything, I would try Scotsmans advice.

Can you let us know if it helped?

Reageer