Skip to main content
Hello,

When buying a sim only from your company in december, I was kindly requested by your colleague from the customer service to contact you around mid-january about the nummerbehoud. For days I am trying to phone you - it's impossible to get hold of you. I also tried to email you my request but again you're also late in replying...

To my great dismay I discovered that my 1st invoice (before even starting to use your service) is wrong, you're charging me for services I didn't use. I also tried to contact you about this but this was in vain.

Please have the courtesy to get back to me asap in any way to solve these issues.

Regards,
Welcome on our forum betico,

You've only been charged for the installation and a sms to the UK (Facetime or iMessage). I also can see that there has been connection with the internet for a very short moment.

Please note that your number transfer is possible from 3 september 2013 because your previous provider told us you have a contract untill then. To verify that I recommend you to contact your previous provider. If that date is correct you have to contact [email]porteringen@simyo.nl[/email] 2 months before that date.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Greetings,

Alex
Hi Alex,

thanks for your reply.

I have not sent any sms to the UK and I have not been connectedd to the internet = you are wrong. Please provide justifications (phone nr and time) of send me a new invoice.

Transfer should be possible around mid march and this is why I was supposed to call you back, as requested by your colleague.

Please help!
Hoi betico,

In our system we can see that your simcard made connection with an iPhone 4 on 20th of december 2012. I double checked it at our technical service. I can not translate the information from this topic, but if you type in +447786205094 in Google, you will get a lot of results about Facetime or iMessage sms.

We did a new number transfer request and will try to transfer the number per 9/3/13 (in March). You'll automatically receive an email with the status.

Greetings,

Alex
Thanks Alex,

indeed, I could finally get hold of the klanternservice by phone yesterday and they explained to me it's a setup of iPhone when inserting a new SIMcard.

Thanks for your effort in this, I appreciated. \

Greetings,
Hey betico,

Thank you for your feedback. It's good to hear that everything is clear.

Reageer