Skip to main content
My daughter is a happy customer of Simyo, and I have now a business abonnement with Tmobile which contract ends exactly these days. I know the cancellation time is 3 months, and I would like to know whether I can parallell during these three months make an abonnement Sim Only with Simyo, and at the end of the 3 months request Nummerbehoud from Tmobile  to my existing Simyo-sim which I have been using, and transfer the number in shorter time? If yes, how long time before end of opzegtermijn do I have to request nummerbehoud?

I was told by Simyo klantenservice that this transfer is possible later on in short time if I end the contract myself now, but I would like to confirm.

Thank you in advance.

Kari
My daughter is a happy customer of Simyo, and I have now a business abonnement with Tmobile which contract ends exactly these days. I know the cancellation time is 3 months, and I would like to know whether I can parallell during these three months make an abonnement Sim Only with Simyo, and at the end of the 3 months request Nummerbehoud from Tmobile  to my existing Simyo-sim which I have been using, and transfer the number in shorter time? If yes, how long time before end of opzegtermijn do I have to request nummerbehoud?

I was told by Simyo klantenservice that this transfer is possible later on in short time if I end the contract myself now, but I would like to confirm.

Thank you in advance.

Kari

Hoi Kariytt,

Welcome!

You can order a subscription with nummerbehoud. If you cancel your contract now it is possible that Simyo can not transfer your number.

Reageer