Beantwoord

Sim Card Porting didn't complete on scheduled date. What to do?

• 2 September 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 30 Bekeken

I requested my lebara sim to be ported to simyo. It was scheduled to be done on 1st September 2023 as per my contract with Lebara. On this day lebara sim card stopped working as expected but my simyo sim card when activated is a new number and it seems porting is not done. Now I lost my number that I was supposed to keep. I don't know if there is a way to fix this. Clearly Simyo didn't do their job as per the expectation.

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 4 September 2023, 15:42

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @sahilsoan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this. I took a look at your account, and I see that your number has been ported as of today. I am not sure why it was not ported on the 1st of September as promised; my sincere apologies for that. Could you please confirm that you are able to use your new subscription with the ported number?

Greetings,
Seren

I requested my lebara sim to be ported to simyo. It was scheduled to be done on 1st September 2023 as per my contract with Lebara. On this day lebara sim card stopped working as expected but my simyo sim card when activated is a new number and it seems porting is not done. Now I lost my number that I was supposed to keep. I don't know if there is a way to fix this. Clearly Simyo didn't do their job as per the expectation.

Yes I confirm that today porting completed and I was able to use the SIM Card. I thought I would loose my number but Thankfully it was completed today and my number is retained. It should have been ideally completed on 1st Sep but it's Ok.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Yes I confirm that today porting completed and I was able to use the SIM Card. I thought I would loose my number but Thankfully it was completed today and my number is retained. It should have been ideally completed on 1st Sep but it's Ok.

I am glad to hear everything turned out well! If you have any other questions please do let me know. 

Reageer