Vraag

Problem Number Porting from Lebara because Simyo cannot verify my number. What can i do?

• 1 February 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 74 Bekeken

The number porting has not worked because my phone number with Lebara was not verified, in Mijn Simyo it says to try again and enter my old phone number and my customer number (klantnummer) but I do not think this number exists with Lebara.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Lilyclaire.bc,

Thank you for your message. I can imagine you have questions about this! Currently, there is a subset of customers where there has been a glitch regarding the transfer of the 06 number to be retained. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience! We are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible so you can use the connection. I'm sorry we can't do much for you at the moment. 

Should you find that the connection is working, you can send me a private message with your personal information so I can set up reimbursement for the days you were unable to use the connection!

I hope to have informed you sufficiently for now. If you have any questions in the meantime please let me know 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer