Skip to main content
Dear Colleagues,

My new contract has officially started last Friday, but for unclear reasons the "nummerbehoud" procedure is not complete yet. My new Simyo card still has a temporarily number. And I was very surprized that despite my contrat has started and I am using Simyo card, I was still notified that all the minutes and Mb's spend so far are to be paid extra. I believe there is a mistake or so.

Also, I would like to have a clear idea, when the "nummerbehoud" is going to happen and why it is delayed?
Hi Sveritchev,

When you ask for your number to be ported from another provider, your contract doesn't start untill the number is ported. This so you won't pay double fees.

I see you had a problem with receiving our emails, so it might not have reached you that your number will be ported on 21-3-2014. That will also be the start date of your contract. This probably is in terms with your period of notice.

When you use your temporary number, this is against "buiten bundel" rates, which are quite expensive, so I advice you to keep using your old sim, untill your number gets ported.

Does this answer your questions?

Kind regards,

Charlene

Reageer