Skip to main content
Hello,

I would like to change from sim only to prepaid due to a longer stay abroad. I already ordere a simyo prepaid card and had also applied for a number transfer, which unfortunately failed due to a mistake that I made in the sim card number. Now I am trying, so far without success, to transfer my number from simyo to simyo via the online webinterface of my new simyo prepaid card. However, this does not seem to be possible.

How can I still get my number transferred afterwards?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi mercany,

On Mijn Simyo, in the tab 'Mijn gegevens & instellingen', you can click on 'Aanvragen nummerbehoud' you should be able to fill in a new form to transfer your number from your subscription to your prepaid.

What exactly does not seem to be possible? Can you be a little more specific, please?
Dear Ernst,

Thanks for your reply.

This is exactly what I did, but when I fill out the form, the final button at the bottom of the form to proceed with the request cannot be pressed (it is not activated). In the field where I have to enter my current phone number, I get the information that this is a simyo number and I need to fill in the number of my previous provider (which is also simyo!). I tried putting in a random number and this activates the button and would allow for me to proceed. Thus, it seems that the form does not allow for a nummerbehoud from abonnement to prepaid.   

Best wishes

mercany
Dear mercancy,

That is strange, that's something we have to look into.

For now I recommend you to send an e-mail to [email]nummerbehoud@simyo.nl[/email] with the correct simcardnumber.

Please let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Reageer