Beantwoord

No service on my phone

• 5 September 2012
  • 3 reacties
  • 343 Bekeken

Badge
I just received and activated my SIM card today, but still cannot call or text...  Is there supposed to be a certain time limit before I can begin?  I am using my Droid 2 from the US; I don't think that has anything to do with it, but I am not sure either.  Any suggestions or advice?

Chris
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex 8 September 2012, 14:51

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Hi CMoore0520,

I can see that you used the simcard allready. I also can see that you're number tranfering progress has not been finished. It's rejected because of an invalid simcardnumber. Did you allready send an email to [email]porteringen@simyo.nl[/email] with the correct simcard number?

Please be aware of this: If you use your simcard now we will charge € 0,30 p/m and € 1 p/mb because your number transfer progress has not been finished yet.

Greetings,

Alex
Badge
I had to put it into a different phone and it works now.  Luckily the phone has no internet!  Is it possible to just have them cancel the number transfer so that I use the temporary number permanently?
Reputatie 5
Badge +10
Hi CMoore0520,

That's possbile. unfortunately I can not do this right now because our technical service has to do that. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and your confirmation?

Is it possible that your other phone is simlocked?

Greetings,

Alex

Reageer