Beantwoord

Network problem Italy, what can I do?

• 26 October 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

Hello, my phone network and internet abroad (Italy) are not working.
I have an esim and I have followed your online guide:
- internet abroad option is switched on on my simyo app
- mobile data and roaming are activated on my phone
- APN is set to internet, username KPN, password GPRS
- I switched my phone off and turned it on after 15 minutes or so.

Coyld you please help me find a solution to the problem? 

Thank you,
Gabriele

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 27 October 2023, 10:36

Bekijk originele reactie

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @gabrielelaico,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you have no service in Italy, I will help you further with this.

I see on your connection that your settings are correct. Have you tried manually selecting a network in your phone? You can do this via our Toestelhulp, here you choose iOS or Android. 

I would love to hear if this helped you!

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Hello Ruqayya,

thank you for your reply.

As suggested, I tried manually choosing another network provider, but nothing changes.

Any suggestion? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hoi @gabrielelaico,

Thankyou for your response. I'm sorry it didn't work! I did a reset on the dataroaming of the simcard. Can you turn off the phone for 10 minutes and try again if it works? 

I would like to hear from you 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Same issue here, can you please help me? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fil Co,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues connecting to a network. I just did a reset on the data roaming option on your sim card. Could you turn off your phone for 10 minutes? It should work again after that. If not, please let me know so we can look for a different solution. 

Greetings,
Seren

Thank you for your help @Seren , I tried but no luck so far. What do you recommend now? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fil Co,

I am sorry to hear it is not working. Could you also upload some screenshots in this topic, so I can see what you are experiencing?

Could you please follow the steps on these two pages: Mobiel internet in het buitenland instellen and Handmatig mobiel internet instellen? Please let me know if this has solved your issue. 

Greetings,
Seren

Hi @Seren  problem solved, I was only navigating the settings from the app and the mobile data page from the phone instead of the mobile service one where roaming was turned off. Thanks a lot for your support 🙏🏻

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Seren  problem solved, I was only navigating the settings from the app and the mobile data page from the phone instead of the mobile service one where roaming was turned off. Thanks a lot for your support 🙏🏻

I am happy to hear that it is working now. I hope you have an amazing time abroad 😊. 

Reageer