Skip to main content
Hello,

I recently started using my simyo pre-paid card and switched it a week or so ago to sim-only.

I recieved the confirmation texts that it should work but when i try to call someone i hear the notification that my number is closed for administrative reasons.

When checking my simyo page it states that my simcard status is blocked for outgoing traffic.

However i do see the sim only bundel as active...

I tried removing/reinserting the sim card and turning on/off the phone to no avail.

So far i haven't been able to use my phone since switching to sim only. The month is allmost over and i hope i did not pay for something i cannnot use.

Best regards

Sarah
Hi Buzzybee, welcome on our forum :)

So sad you didn't call on us any sooner. It took me about 1.5 seconds to figure out what went wrong.

Usually when someone changes their rate plan from Prepaid to Sim Only without any Prepaid credit left, your connection automatically is fully restored. And that is what went wrong; your connection didn't get restored for outgoing traffic :(

Our bad...

Because your subscription started on the 11th and today is the 21st, I deducted 50% of this months fee. It would've been €7,- for 2/3 of October, but now will be €3,50.

And I've restored your connection offcourse 😉 When you turn your phone off and on again, you should be able to make a call before the end of this afternoon.

Is there anything else I can do for you?
Thankyou so much!

After all this drama my phone is now fully in able use.

The discount means alot to me as I am a traveller. Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou (:
Hi Buzzybee,

We are glad to hear that everythings works fine now! The discount Ernst gave you is the least we could do for you 🙂. If you ever have any questions, you know where to find us.

Reageer