Skip to main content
Hello,

I requested to transfer from a subscription with Simyo to prepaid. The transfer of the number was supposed to be today, but the old SIM card is still working.

Can you hep me with this?. Also, I do not want to pay another month of subscription.

Best regards
Hello,

I requested to transfer from a subscription with Simyo to prepaid. The transfer of the number was supposed to be today, but the old SIM card is still working.

Can you hep me with this?. Also, I do not want to pay another month of subscription.

Best regards

Hi P.A.,

Your number was ported yesterday. So you can start to use the prepaid simcard. Your subscription has now ended.

Regards,

Charlene
Hello,

I would like to transfer from subscription with Simyo to prepaid but keeping my number. What shoul I do?

I already left the country so please, try to give a solution avoiding calling Dutch numbers.

Best regards,

Almudena
Hello,

I would like to transfer from subscription with Simyo to prepaid but keeping my number. What shoul I do?

I already left the country so please, try to give a solution avoiding calling Dutch numbers.

Best regards,

Almudena

Hi almusant,

You want to turn your Simyo subscription into a Simyo prepaid, but you are currently not in the Netherlands? Then I am afraid that is not possible. To do so you have to order a new prepaid simcard, and we only deliver to adresses in the Netherlands.

Then you ask for your number to be transferred to the prepaid simcard.

The thing you can do, is downgrade your subscription on the website Mijn Simyo, so your monthly fee will be less. Maybe that is a solution?

Regards,

Charlene
An alternative solution for almusant is to have the new sim card sent to a friend in the Netherlands (hopefully almusant made many Dutch friends during his/her stay in the Low Countries!) and ask them to forward the sim to almusant's current address.
Thanks for the advice Scotsman.

Are these messages usefull for you, almusant?

Greetings,

Alex
Hi,

I would like to cancel my subscription with Simyo. I am not living in The Netherlands and I do not need this number anymore. How can I do it?

Thanks!

Almudena Santoja
Hi Almusant,

You can cancel your subscription online.

You log into Mijn Simyo and go to Mijn gegevens, there you find: Abonnement opzeggen.

If you have any problems with it, please let me know :)

Kind regards,

Charlene

Reageer