Skip to main content
Hi there. I'm moving out of Netherlands end of the month and I was wondering if there is a way to cancel my subscription. I'm going to deregister from the municipality later this week and I'm going to cancel my bank account as well. What should I do with my simyo subscription in this case?
It depends. If you have a 12 month contract that has already finished or if you're on a one month contract you can cancel any moment, subject to a 1 month notification. If your contract is still running and you wish to terminate it now, Simyo will normally charge you for the remaining number of months. A Simyo moderator will explain this in more detail.
Hi Everad,

Welcome to the Simyo forum.

Hopefully you are leaving the Netherlands for a sunnier place 🆒

You have recently renewed your contract, therefore you can not end your subscription untill 01-08-2017. If you want to end your contract before that time, you have to pay the remaining subscription fees in one time.

If this is what you want, please let us know so we can send you a proposal.

Greetings,

Sean

@Scotsman, hartelijk dank!
Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply. I'd like to cancel my subscription from 1st of November. Can you, please provide me with the information needed.
Hi everad,

I sent you an e-mail with details about buying off your contract. Please respond to the e-mail, so we know if you agree or not and if you want to keep your 06-number or not.

Greetings,

Caspar

Reageer