Skip to main content
Good afternoon,

Actually I have SIM only monthly subscription (calls + Internet). Yesterday I tried to change my subscription to set the Internet to zero -I will be travelling and not using it- but today I have checked the status and I still have the previous configuration. Now I realize I forgot to click on the "mijn abonnonement wijzigen".

Since I haven´t used anything about the Internet bundle we are only on Dec 1st, is it possible to change it please?

Many thanks,

Manuel
The reason why nothing changed yesterday may have been that between the 25th and the end of the month any changes that you make will not take effect the following month (ie December) but a month later (ie January). So without manual intervention by a moderator I suspect that you will revert to zero MB in January.
Many thanks Scotsman... let´s wait for a moderator!!! :rolleyes:

The reason why nothing changed yesterday may have been that between the 25th and the end of the month any changes that you make will not take effect the following month (ie December) but a month later (ie January). So without manual intervention by a moderator I suspect that you will revert to zero MB in January.

Hi Manuel_00,

Welcome on our forum:)

Scotsman is completely right. I've checked your subscription and you've set your internet to zero.:) But because you changed it on the 1st of December, it will be valid from the 1st of January. Sadly it is not possible to correct this for December.

Because you disabled you complete bundle for internet, you can activate it any day when youÂ’re back in Holland. Your internet subscription will start immediately.

What kind of trip will you be making?

Is everything clear?

@Scotsman thanks for your help!:D
Hi Ruud,

Thanks a lot for the info. It´s a pity to know that I cannot deactivate the Internet bundle during December since I am sure I will not use, but it´s OK.

I am travelling abroad for three weeks in Dec, running away from the cold northern winter!

Everything is clear.

Kind regards,

Alejandro

Hi Manuel_00,

Welcome on our forum:)

Scotsman is completely right. I've checked your subscription and you've set your internet to zero.:) But because you changed it on the 1st of December, it will be valid from the 1st of January. Sadly it is not possible to correct this for December.

Because you disabled you complete bundle for internet, you can activate it any day when youÂ’re back in Holland. Your internet subscription will start immediately.

What kind of trip will you be making?

Is everything clear?

@Scotsman thanks for your help!:D

Hi Ruud,

Thanks a lot for the info. It´s a pity to know that I cannot deactivate the Internet bundle during December since I am sure I will not use, but it´s OK.

I am travelling abroad for three weeks in Dec, running away from the cold northern winter!

Everything is clear.

Kind regards,

Alejandro

I wish I could join you...
Hi Manuel_00,

It sure is a pity and I would change it if I could 🙂. I would like to wish you a pleasant trip and enjoy the weather 😉!

Reageer