Skip to main content
I have a two years Abo with Simyo but I dont remember when it ends (I cant find the information on the site). So thats why I would like to know A) where can I find this information, 😎 what happens after the Abo ends (will it be automatically extended?) and C) when do I have to cancel the abo if I want to stop it by the first of October?

Thank you very much!

Nora
Hallo Nora,

Welcom to the Simy Forum.

Hopefully I can help you.

IF you want to canal your contract, that possible via Mijn Simyo.

That stays onder mijn gegevens.

You can gif up when you want to cancel.

Have I help you so much?

Sorry for my English.

That's bad.
Hi,

Simyo doesn't have 2 years contracts. Only 1 year and after that year it's a monthly contract.

When you loggin at your Mijn Simyo, you see at the first tab, what is called "Overzicht" If you have a monthly based contract. (see picture). You can see it because there will be no date shown.

If you want to cancel your contract, go to the tab "mijn gegevens" as Maikel already said and choose for "Mijn abonnement opzeggen"

If you want a contract with another provider, and you want to keep your number, then don't cancel your contract. When you contact the new provider say you want nummerbehoud (Don't know the English word 😃 ) and they end the contract for you.

If you want more information, wait for a moderator or call to 1200 (customer service). it's free from your Simyo subscription to call.

Good luck 🙂
Hi Noralu,

Welcome to our forum:)

As you probably noted by now, other users of the Simyo Forum will help you immediately 😃 Did Raytje and Maikel.twinnie answered all of your questions?

This part is important:
If you want a contract with another provider, and you want to keep your number, then don't cancel your contract.
otherwise you may lose your phone number.

If you arrange number porting(that's the one, Raytje;)) with your new provider, they will cancel your subscription with the previous provider.

Is everything clear?

@Raytje and Maikel, Thanks!!
Thank you all! (Don't worry about your english Maikel, my Dutch is much worse 😃 ) I must have mixed it up with the two years. So it looks like I have a monthly contract ( at least now) that means I can cancel it 5 days before the next month. Is that right?

Cheers,

Nora
Hi Noralu,

Yes, that is correct.

So you have to cancel your subscription between the 1st and the 25th of September if you want it to stop by the first of October.

Are you leaving the Netherlands?

Reageer