Vraag

Can my order still be approved?

• 30 December 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 198 Bekeken

Badge

Good morning Simyo community,

A few days ago I sent my Simyo link to a friend to request her own Sim only subscription. She used a Revolut account for payment option but the request got canceled soon after. I contacted support over whatsapp from my active Simyo number but they were not very useful, as they misunderstood the situation and sent me a new sim instead of activating my friend's subscription.

Is there a better way to successfully complete my friend's request for sim only subscription?

Thank you, happy holidays!

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

It might be that Revolut is not accepted by Simyo, becaus AFAIK they do not provide bank nummers starting with NL

if that is indeed the reaason for cancelation, she should use a real Dutch bank account.

But there can be another reason too.

Badge

It would appear so, because some months ago I had the same issue but a friendly support member helped me over chat. But since chat support is gone, I tried whatsapp support which did not go well. So it's not a dead end situation, we just need help from a Simyo support member / moderator. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @lb5,

Thank you for your message. Good thing you contacted us about this! 

I would have to check with you on your connection, we might need some documents to approve the order. Can you send me a private message with your personal data? I will look up the order in our system then.

Thank you for your reply! @wimj12 😊

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Reageer