Beantwoord

Can someone have a look at my invoices?

• 29 April 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 8 Bekeken

Hi,

I opened my app and I’ve got so surprised by the coming invoice. I would like to clarify the situation because for sure I didn’t use that much of internet! 
I am not even using that bundle. Last time when I “used” all giga that I had I bought extra ones, I thought there is something wrong. But now I am pretty sure that this situation is not possible. 

please double check what’s going on 

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 30 April 2024, 12:59

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Natka,

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are shocked about these high costs! 

To avoid additional costs, we always send two warning text messages. One at 80% and one at 100% usage of the internet bundle. I see that we already sent these warnings on April 3 and 4. If no action is taken after receiving these warnings and internet usage is registered on the SIM card, the out-of-bundle rate of €0.15 per MB will be charged as we have no data limit. 

To get the best out of your bundle, I would like to share the following page with you: Alles over je dataverbruik, MB’s besparen en je internetbundel.

Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will check if there is something we can do about the costs. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer