Beantwoord

Internet expenses, how is this possible?

• 1 May 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 9 Bekeken

I've asked this question before, but the problem remains:
I have a subscription costing 9 euros.
I used mobile internet within the limit.
But for the month of March I received a bill in excess of the fee for 105 euros.
I was told that I had used up my internet limit and continued to use it, which is why I received such a bill.
After that I received a letter saying that my SIM card was blocked due to such charges.
Today I saw that my internet expenses exceeded 258 euros
This is absolutely unimaginable.
And how could I use the internet if my sim is blocked.

Очевидно, что произошла ошибка. Проверьте пожалуйста в чем дело, потому что платить столько денег это безумие.
Очень жду обратную связь

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 1 May 2024, 12:44

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Denis Burdukov,

Thank you for your message. I can imagine that you were shocked by these cost.  At Simyo, we do not currently have a data cap, so it is the customer's responsibility to switch off mobile data at the end of the bundle. 

Simyo will however, always send you two warning SMS messages when you have reached 80% and 100% of your internetbundle. The app is not always in sync with your actual usage, but the text messages we send are directly from the network and are always correct. To avoid high costs, it is advisable to switch off the 4G phone as soon as you receive the text message at 100%. 

It is important to know that as long as the internet connection on the SIM card is active, there is always a chance that data will be used, both consciously and unconsciously. This can happen, for example, through updates or applications that remain active in the background. 

Of course I understand that this was not intended on your part. This is why I would like to take a look at your subscription with you. Can you send me a private message? Then I can ask you for some personal information. In addition, this blog with tips and information can be useful to avoid high costs in the future.

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer