Beantwoord

How can I re-install the eSIM?

• 23 October 2022
  • 11 reacties
  • 448 Bekeken

I replaced the sim card in my phone with an e-sim using the Simyo application.  However, I accidentally deleted the e-sim afterwards. Now my physical sim card is also disabled. I cannot access my phone at all.

Wouldn't it make sense if there was an option to send a backup QR Code to the registered email for such situations?  Since it's the weekend, I can't reach Simyo support either.  Their Whatsapp numbers are also not responding. This situation has disappointed me greatly.

icon

Beste antwoord door Roeqajja 24 October 2022, 16:23

Bekijk originele reactie

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @ckaraboran,

Thank you for your message. How unfortunate that you accidentally deleted the eSIM from your phone! I can imagine this is difficult for you.

We don't work with a QR-code. You can install the eSIM through the Mijn Simyo app at Instellingen> Simkaart> Overstappen op eSIM. Here you will be asked to enter a validation code. You can send me a private message with your phone number and personal data for the code. I'll send you the code through e-mail then so that you can re-install the eSIM on your phone 😊.

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hi @Roeqajja . I installed it with the help of your telephone support line. So, it’s solved. 

The problem here is that nobody can be reached at the weekend. There is also an option to restore e-sim in the mobile application, but that option also asks for an SMS message code sent to the phone. During this process, if there is an option to send a code to the registered e-mail address in addition to the option to send an SMS to the phone, there will be no need for any extra effort.

Kind regards,

Can Karaboran.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @ckaraboran,

Thankyou for your respond! Nice to read that it is solved 😊. We understand that this is a bit frustrating! We are working on this so that you can also get the code on another way. Thankyou for the tip!

Greetings,
Amy

Hello i have the same problem, i tried to transfer everything from my old phone to new phone and after transfer the eSim got mistakenly deleted.  while trying to activate it from simyo app, it sent a confirmation code via sms, since my number is not active, i cant access and add esim back to my phone.

Please help

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Bhupinder,

Thankyou for your message. How unfortunate that it is not possible to reinstall the eSIM! 

If all goes well you should get the option ''Geen toegeang tot sms berichten''. If you click that you will get the option to install the eSIM through an iDEAL payment of €0,01. I would also like to refer you to this topic. Here you can read what to do if you cannot install the eSIM! If you still cannot install the eSIM, please let us know. 

Greetings,
Amy

Hi @Amy thanks for your Reply but i have a german n26 bank which i cant see in the Idea payment, it didnt work thats why i made this post

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Bhupinder,

Thank you for your message. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and personal data? I will send you the validation code through e-mail then :).

Greetings,
Roeqajja

Hello, I have the same issues after I changed phone this week. 
Can you please send me an activation code?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

Groetjes,
Filippo

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fil Co,

Thank you for your message. You can send me a private message with your phone number and personal data (full address, date of birth and e-mail address). I would love to help you further with this! :)

Kind regards,
Roeqajja

Hello @Bhupinder,

Thankyou for your message. How unfortunate that it is not possible to reinstall the eSIM! 

If all goes well you should get the option ''Geen toegeang tot sms berichten''. If you click that you will get the option to install the eSIM through an iDEAL payment of €0,01. I would also like to refer you to this topic. Here you can read what to do if you cannot install the eSIM! If you still cannot install the eSIM, please let us know. 

Greetings,
Amy

Dear Amy,

even if I have ABN bank account the iDeal payment seems not working and the eSIM intsallation is “In behandeling”. As the other costumers, I changed my phone and I cannot reactivate my eSim with the Sms since my old phone is broken.

Could you please send the code for the activation privately?

Best

Elisa

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Elisa G,

Thankyou for your message. You can send me a private message with your personal information. I will send you the code then 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer