Beantwoord

Why can't i install the eSIM on my Samsung S23?

• 25 October 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 15 Bekeken

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 25 October 2023, 12:39

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @taoqsiki,

Thankyou for your message. I see that you already had contact with our service desk! Did you bought the phone abroad? Because of this reason it is not possible to install the eSIM. 

I would like to hear from you 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

I try to install the esim for days,but the problem still exist.I contact with the service desk to change the settings,but the service desk didn't respond me.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @taoqsiki,

Thankyou for your response. Our WhatsApp channel is currently a little busier, so it may take longer before you receive a response. Our apologies for the inconvenience!

I see in the conversation that the phone is from South Korea. Because of this reason it is not possible to download the eSIM. If you want we can send you a physical simcard. You can send me a private message with your personal information if you want a physical simcard. 

Greetings,
Amy 

Sorry,I'm on board, perhaps I can't receive your sim card. I search the forum for the same problem and I find someone  have the same problem then get the activation code to install the esim.Can you find another way to install the esim?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @taoqsiki,

Thankyou for your response. You can only download the eSIM trough the Mijn Simyo app with the validation code or the iDEAL option that shows on the same page. As i said it is not possible to download the eSIM on a phone that is from South Korea but if you want to try again you can send me a private message so i can send you a new code.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer