Vraag

New subscription esim only, cannot download esim, what to do?

• 1 June 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a new subscription with simyo, starting today my number has been ported. I want to use an esim so have not ordered a sim card. In mijn simyo, the esim appears as blocked and i cannot dow load it on my phone. The mijn simyo app on my phone simply blocks when trying to download the esim.. I have a fairphone 4, how can I proceed?

Thank you

4 reacties

Apparently it is currently a known issue:

https://forum.simyo.nl/simkaart-en-esim-86/esim-installeren-via-simyo-app-blijft-op-installeren-draaien-wat-kan-ik-doen-45364

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hi @cupu,

First and foremost, our sincere apologies for the problem with the eSIM installation on the Android platform. Our technical department just updated us on this issue and I can now share the good news that this problem has now been solved! The solution consists of updating the Simyo app. The Simyo app can simply be updated from the Google Play Store. You can then download the eSIM again and complete the installation. It is best to restart the phone afterwards.

If you cannot receive the eSIM validation code, I would like to ask you to send me a private message with your personal details (telephone number, date of birth, full address and e-mail). This way, I can send you the validation code by e-mail as soon as possible. Once again, our apologies!

With kind regards,
Rutger

Hello Rutger,

I updated the app and I it all worked just as you described. Thank you very much for informing me and thanks to everyone involved for solving the issue.

have a nice day

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hi @cupu,

I'm happy to hear that the provided solution has worked!

If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know!

Greetings, 
Rutger

Reageer