Beantwoord

New eSIM subscription with intermitent 'no service' status. What can I do?

• 20 June 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 208 Bekeken

Badge

Hello, I have a new eSIM subscription (on iPhone 11) and a few times a day I get a 'no service' status. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 21 June 2022, 12:43

Bekijk originele reactie

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @mine25,

Thank you for your message. If I understand correctly you have successfully installed the eSIM and so far it is working except for the fact that you have no service a few times a day. Have you noticed a pattern when you have no service? For example: Does it happen in specific places, or is it happening everywhere? I would like to hear this from you and see where the underlying issue may be. If anything, we could always try and reset your eSIM. By resetting the eSIM it will establish a connection to the network again. 

Greetings,
Seren

Badge

Hi @mine25,

Thank you for your message. If I understand correctly you have successfully installed the eSIM and so far it is working except for the fact that you have no service a few times a day. Have you noticed a pattern when you have no service? For example: Does it happen in specific places, or is it happening everywhere? I would like to hear this from you and see where the underlying issue may be. If anything, we could always try and reset your eSIM. By resetting the eSIM it will establish a connection to the network again. 

Greetings,
Seren

Hi @Seren , thanks for responding. The eSIM has been successfully installed and the reported issue is happening randomly at home, not sure about other places, as I only have the service for a few days now. As a side note, the physical SIM in the phone is still on KPN network, but with this one I don’t have any issues.

What do you mean by resetting the eSIM? Is there a procedure for doing that?

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @mine25,

Thank you for your message. It seems like you might have bad coverage where you live. I would like to ask you to send me a private message. I will do a reset on your sim card to see if this will improve the situation. The procedure for this is fairly simple. I will reset the sim card and all you have to do is shut off your phone for 15 minutes. If it does not improve, the situation will have to look for another solution 😊.

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer