Skip to main content

I have been abroad this month so using more of my data, which is no big deal and happy to top up when I can using either the app or web browser.

However when I login and go to purchase more it says I have a problem that I cannot get around, returning error 500. My sim and data has now been blocked because of high costs (which I cannot get access to, so I don’t know what my bill is going to be?)

Simyo support on whatsapp has been next to useless and I am struggling with what I am to do next. What more can I do? Can someone call me? Can someone assist me ASAP as I am worried my costs are going to skyrocket, and I have literally no control or other options at this point

Hello @Jakers,

Thank you for your message. Good of you to get in touch! 

I see that a termination has been requested due to a transfer me number portability to another provider. The transfer of this has not taken place, I will take this up with the technical department. 

Would you like to send me a private message with your personal details? Then I will see what I can do for you for the extra costs and find out what the reason is that you can not buy extra mb. 

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer