Beantwoord

eSim bricked my phone, what can I do?

• 3 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

I’m reading forum and see same problem from the beginning of usage of eSim. I was moving my contact from kpn to Simyo and while installing eSim accidentally deleted my Simyo eSim profile as I was thinking it’s kpn one. And now I can’t call, no sim installed and the only way to fix it to contact with you.

I need it now!!!  

Send me my activation code or add this feature in your ancient app. It’s hilariously that it can be only send with sms, SIM card is off, what sms??

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 7 June 2022, 11:36

Bekijk originele reactie

5 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Dear @Eugenia,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear that you accidently removed the eSIM from your phone. But don't worry, I'll help you out. If I'm correct I think we're already having a conversation through Facebook Messenger where I've send you the validation code by e-mail. If this is not the case could you please send me a private-message with the phonenumber which it is about? I'd love to hear from you.

Greetings,
Rutger

Fixed. Make this ticket as feature request. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Fixed. Make this ticket as feature request. 

Simyo wants to prevent cases of simswapping. That's why there is a validation step when changing to an esim.

The forum experts did bring this up elsewhere as a feature request to see if there's a solution, which would not allow simswapping, but would allow a customer to do it himself/herself.

Ok, I know that all bugs and difficulties in soft can be explained by security. I’d better order physical card to avoid such a feature. It’s not user a centered design. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @Eugenia,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel our eSIM is not a user centered design. As @Groentjuh explained, the validation code is needed in order to avoid sim card swapping. Our customer service is always ready to help and send the validation code per e-mail if needed.

Greetings,
Seren 

Reageer