Beantwoord

Why is my factuur so much?

• 21 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 9 Bekeken

• Beginner
  • 0 reacties

Hello there

I am now so shocked and scared to see that I have been charged a larg amount of money around 150 euro sth..... I do not know what to do cause as an international student I am feeling so so helpless. I also saw that other had faced this issue too and the problem is that I did not get any notifications that my bundle is ending. I have now turned my data off but still do not know what to do to solve this. Please help me

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 22 March 2024, 11:02

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Mah,

Thank you for your message. I understand that you are a bit shocked of these high costs! To avoid extra costs we always send two warning messages. One at 80% and one at 100% usage of the internetbundle. These messages come from the number 1200 and are therefore always leading. If no action is taken after these warnings and there is internet usage on the simcard you will pay the out of bundle costs from €0,15 per MB as we have no datalimit. 

To get the best out of the bundle i would like to share the next page with you: Alles over je dataverbruik, MB’s besparen en je internetbundel.

Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will have a look to see if we can do something about the costs 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer