Beantwoord

Is there something to do about the costs i made with the temporary number?

• 26 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 23 Bekeken

This is abolition BULLSH$T. This company is taking advantage of people who are needing LOW BUDGET OPTIONS and discriminating against NON DUTCH SPEAKERS to scam them and take their money. 

I purchased a year eSim and asked to keep my old number. Yeah, I understand you “told us in an email” but what a sad realization that in this country, which prides itself in fair treatment of people, a company is abusing their misleading “number saving protocols” to charge poor people like myself hundreds of euros….. 

For 22 mg I was charged 254 euros. I’m addition to the year subscription costs. This is messed up. I am taking this to a higher power so watch out Simyo, you are about to be exposed for your manipulation of innocent people. 

Admin: Titel aangepast vanwege vindbaarheid. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Amy 27 September 2023, 11:47

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Pleasehelp,

Thankyou for your message. I understand that you are a bit shocked of the high costs! I'm sorry we gave you this feeling, this is not what we stand for. 

I do see that you used the temporary number but unfortunately the bundles are not active on the temporary number. If the simcard have been used before the date of transfer you pay €0,15 per MB. Indeed, this can then quickly run high. 

I really would like to check if there is something we can do about the costs. Can you send me a private message with your personal information? Then i will have a look for you 😊.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer