Beantwoord

By mistake high cost! What to do now?

• 28 October 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 35 Bekeken

• Beginner
  • 0 reacties

I'm writing to address an issue with my phone number, which has been blocked due to high data usage outside my bundle. I was unaware that I predominantly use the internet at home and mistakenly assumed I was using my home internet, only to my surprise and shock that I had been consuming your data.

Regrettably, I was unaware that my data bundle had been exhausted. It's truly concerning to see a bill of €169.31 for this unintended usage. I kindly request your understanding and assistance in unblocking my phone number and removing the €169.31 charge.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

icon

Beste antwoord door Seren 30 October 2023, 16:50

Bekijk originele reactie

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +2

@K.E ,

Is your forum profile completely filled out? Over the next week, a moderator will be sure to read and respond to your message, or contact to morrow the Simyo customer service on +31(0)800-8007 (free) or from abroad on +31 20 2003007.

Reputatie 7
Badge +6

Hi @K.E,

Thank you for your message. At Simyo, we are transparent about the fact that we do not have a data limit. For this reason, we always send two warning text messages at 80% and 100% usage of the internet bundle. In the last text message, we also indicate what the tariff is from that moment on (€0.15 per MB) and that it is recommended to turn off the internet or to buy an internet bundle. I see that you have already sent me a private message. I will take a look at your subscription. Let's communicate through the private messages. 

Bedankt voor je hulp @Kaas Berrie!

Greetings,
Seren​​​​​​​

Reageer