Skip to main content

I've had a phone number contract with you since February 2023. I really like your service but I want to buy a new phone and add it to my phone plan to be paid monthly. However, your phone options are very limited for me. I would like to buy an iPhone 14 pro 256GB or an iPhone 15 256GB. However, you only have the iphone 14 128GB option on your website. I've seen another phone company offering the Iphone 14 pro or the Iphone 15. If I change phone company, do I lose my phone number or can I keep the same number? Do you have any plans to add the new phone models to your catalog?

Hi @Stephanny Araujo,

Thank you for your message. I understand that you're interested in upgrading to a new phone and would like to explore options for an iPhone 14 Pro 256GB or an iPhone 15 256GB.

At Simyo, we believe in offering our customers freedom of choice while respecting different needs and budgets. We are transparent about not offering the very latest models ourselves. Instead, we are happy to refer our customers to KPN for the most recent models. This way, everyone can make an informed decision that suits their personal preferences and financial situation. While we might not provide the newest models, we ensure that the phones we do offer are reliable, high-performing, and carefully selected.

If you decide to switch to another provider to get the phone you want, you will not lose your phone number. You can request number retention with your new provider. For more information on number retention, please visit our support page: Simyo nummerbehoud.

As for whether we will add the mentioned models to our catalog soon, it's difficult for me to say at this moment. Thank you for your understanding, and please let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Greetings,
Seren

Reageer