Cannot find the "stap over naar Sim Only" option. Now what?

• 17 July 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

Dear support team,

I would like to switch from prepaid to a sim only subscription.
I saw in your answers to other people that I should go to "Mijn Simyo" and click on the "stap over naar Sim Only" button. Unfortunately this option is nowhere to be found.

Could you please help me on this matter?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Regards

7 reacties

Hi Ronjon.

When you are logged on naar Mijn Simyo, then on this page you should find 'stel je sim only' button.

Don't you see this?

Have a nice day, you also get a reaction from a moderator.
Friesian
Hi Friesian,

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Unfortunately the page doesn't load for me (tried on Chrome and Firefox and I'm logged in to Mijn Smiyo):

Thanks in advance for your help.
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi Ronjon,

That's not at all what's supposed to be happening, of course. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be sure to forward this to the right department so we can figure out why it's happening. Another customer happens to have the same problem, you see. I promise I'll message you about this on Friday, is that okay?

@ Friesian, thanks a lot for helping out!

With kind regards,
Jihane
Hello Jihane,

Thanks for your message.

Friday is perfectly fine, there is no rush as long as a mighty solution comes to us at the end. : )

I wish you a pleasant day.
Regards
Reputatie 2
Badge +1
Hi Ronjon,

Ah, thanks for your patience! We will do our best to get you the most mighty solution possible. :)

I hope you have a nice day as well!

With kind regards,
Sarah
Hello,

Any update concerning this issue?
If the link keeps not working is it possible to switch my subscription by another way?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards
Reputatie 6
Badge +4
Hello Ronjon,

Our apologies for the long wait, that's not the way it's supposed to go. I've taken a look at your account and I see you're already a Sim Only user. Do you want to switch over with another telephone number that's Prepaid? If so, could you please send me the specific number via priave message? You can use this link to do so.

Have a great afternoon!

Greetings,
Thomas

Reageer