Vraag

Why did my simcard not arrived after number porting?

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 27 Bekeken

Hello!

I order a simcard last week (thursday) and still it hasn't arrived to me. I ordered as part of number porting as well and I received an email saying the number has been ported. I have now lost connection on my phone with my old provider, but I still don’t have the simcard!

My address is correct, I checked on mijn simyo. 

Can you please check when the simcard was sent? I have received all the information about it (PUK etc...).

My number (after porting) is 06XXXXXXXX.

Cheers (and sorry for jumping in in english!)

Yazen

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Why did you mention your mobile number? This is a public forum, anyone can now see your phone number.

A Moderator will respond probably tomorrow morning and delete your phone number.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @Yazen,

Thankyou for your message. First of all, let me point out that it is not allowed to share personal information in a topic as @RicoK mentioned (bedankt voor je reactie!). I have therefore changed your 06 number in the message. Super inconvenient that you haven't received your SIM card yet! Would you like to send me a private message with your personal details? Then I would like to take a look at what went wrong and send you a new simcard.

Greetings,
Amy

Reageer