Beantwoord

No service with new number

• 8 January 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 109 Bekeken

Hello!

Yesterday I received my new SIM cart. I have downloaded the app and I have connected with the new number. On the app it says that the SIM card is activated. I also successfully connected to the internet. Nevertheless, when I try to call or when others try to call me there is no connection. When I try to call there is a message saying that I do not have access to this number. I have turned off my phone and on again but it didn't work. Sorry for English, I just moved to the Netherlands and still trying to learn Dutch. Thank you in advance! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Veerle 10 January 2022, 13:53

Bekijk originele reactie

1 reactie

Reputatie 5
Badge +2

Hi @marianas_trench 

Thank you for letting us know! I am not sure what is going on with your simcard. Normally (with a sim only, so not with prepaid) you'd have to activate your card on the website before using it. This is on mijn.simyo.nl. You would activate it with the long simcardnumber on the back of your simcard. Could you check this for me? 

If it is succesfully activated and you're still having problems, please send me a private message via this chat. I will help you there!

With kind regards,

Veerle

Reageer