Beantwoord

My simcard will be delivered to my old adress. What now?

• 10 October 2016
  • 11 reacties
  • 159 Bekeken

Hi,
is just lost my phone.
Used the link to receive a new sim card. But updated my new address just minutes after i clicked on the link.
I am afraid that the sim card will be sent out to the wrong address.
any advice?
icon

Beste antwoord door Caspar 11 October 2016, 15:17

Bekijk originele reactie

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
I advice you to contact the servicedesk by phone, because to my opinion the ordered sim card will be sent to the wrong address.
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
Dear 159357,

Welcome to the forum.

I can see that the simcard will be delivered to the old adress. Unfortunately we can't cancel the order. Is it a possibility to visit the old adress for the simcard or maybe get in touch with the people who live at your former adress?

If not, I will sent you a new one to your new adress. I hope to hear from you soon!

@RicoK tnx for your help!

Kind regards.
Caspar
Reputatie 7
I was hoping the simcard would have not been sent and the TS could be on time by calling the helpdeks to cancel the order.
It is fine, i will try to arrange it with the new tenant.
thanks for the support!
Reputatie 5
Badge +8
Hi 159357,

You are welcome. Please keep us posted.

If it doesn't work out, we can always send you a new card ;)

Greetings,
Sean
Hi,
the new tennant won't be there to check the mail for at least a week.
i think it will be necessary, at least to receive it earlier, to resend it to the new address.it is already updated.
But of course I can't due to the replacement of the button to only "activate the sim card".
Please help, great simyo-masters :)
cheers!
Reputatie 7
Badge +10
Hi 159357,

A great Simyo-master at your service 😉 I've got a solution to your problem: I'm going to manually send you a new (free) simcard to your new address. This is not standard procedure, but it sounds like you could definitely use the help.

Your new sim card will arrive at your new address within three business days, though you'll probably receive it tomorrow or the day after (with some luck!). Will you keep us posted on the status of this simcard?

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

Kind regards,
Jihane
Thanks a lot.
You just made my day :)
i will keep you guys posted when it will arrive!
thanks again.
Reputatie 5
Badge +8
You are welcome 159357.

The simcard is on it's way! With a little bit of luck it arrives before the weekend :D

Greetings,
Sean
Arrived today!
thanks again!
keep the good work up!!!
cheers,
159357 🙂
Reputatie 5
Badge +9
That is good news!! We will :$

Have a nice day, 159357.

Kind regards,