Vraag

eSIM Problem on android, what to do?

• 1 June 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 70 Bekeken

Badge

What is going on with the eSIM download and the android devices? There is a known problem for a couple of days. What should we do as customers?

Personally I chose simyo because it seemed like I could make an account and have my own number within minutes. Obviously, there are serious problems which can not be solved within a reasonable amount of time by the company. Not only that, but customers have to be charged 5 euros if they want to get a working sim instead of eSIM. Is there an ETA to fix the problem?

1 reactie

Reputatie 3
Badge +1

Hi @ko0,

First and foremost, our sincere apologies for the problem with the eSIM installation on the Android platform. Our technical department just updated us on this issue and I can now share the good news that this problem has now been solved! The solution consists of updating the Simyo app. The Simyo app can simply be updated from the Google Play Store. You can then download the eSIM again and complete the installation. It is best to restart the phone afterwards.

If you cannot receive the eSIM validation code, I would like to ask you to send me a private message with your personal details (telephone number, date of birth, full address and e-mail). This way, I can send you the validation code by e-mail as soon as possible. Once again, our apologies.

With kind regards,
Rutger

Reageer